We provide banks with end to end services, working alongside them to spread digitalization in Europe and to favour progress and growth for all.
We help more than 1000 partner Banks and Financial Institutions across Europe to manage their customers’ payment cards through modular and made-to-measure services such as Processing, Card Management, dispute resolution, security services, fraud prevention and Customer Value Management.
We also provide Financial Institutions with highly efficient technology solutions and services for access to domestic and pan-European clearing infrastructures, interbank payment and collection management and advanced capital markets systems.
Merchants and acquiring solutions
We provide our Partner Banks with a wide range of solutions for the acceptance of all digital payments to be offered to affiliated merchants for the management of their business.
Our offer provides:
- A complete range of POS terminals, to accept payments inside or outside the point of sale, via mobile or in omnichannel mode with integrated online and in-store solutions. All solutions are modular, multi-currency, multilingual and PCI/DSS certified, and are integrated with charge-back management and transaction processing.
- A wide variety of services dedicated to the management of acquiring and accepting payments: web portals for the consultation of movements, statements and transaction control, as well as data analytics to help even the smallest businesses with Business Intelligence tools to analyse their customer base and manage loyalty and couponing programmes.
Our Merchant services also include customer support, dispute management and fraud management.
Card‑issuing and mobile Payment management
Our issuing solutions cover the entire value chain from Processing to end-to-end card management.
We issue and manage debit, credit, revolving, co-branded, prepaid and commercial cards on national and international circuits.
We offer a centralised solution, compliant with international regulations, capable of guaranteeing operational excellence and significant economies of scale.
A wide range of value-added services complete the offer: SMS and App notification alerts, loyalty program management, customer support, fraud prevention and management, Business Intelligence, complaint management, App and web-based services and security services based on international protocols.
All of our solutions make the payment experience even easier, faster and safer.
Our offer includes:
- SEPA Credit Transfer based solutions to facilitate the creation of a national and European ecosystem for money transfers
- Instant payments, to ensure maximum security and traceability of payments
- Clearing & Settlement Solutions
- ACH & intermediation of infrastructure services
- Other additional services for bank payments.
Digital Corporate Banking
We develop and manage the front-ends, network systems and hub for Digital Corporate Banking.
Our proposal was created to offer banks a multi-channel remote banking solution (WEB and mobile), which can also be integrated with corporate ERPs, able to meet the needs of Companies of all types and sizes (Corporate/Large Corporate, Small Businesses, Condominium Managers, Bankruptcy Judges, etc.).
Our market leadership has developed thanks to a platform that combines the Bank's in-house services with those of the CBI Consortium, open to value-added modules that can also be activated individually. These include the E/Mobile Banking Corporate platform, CBILL services, Fast Digital Invoicing, Certification Authority and Payments Security.
ATM and self banking
We support Financial Institutions, Companies and Public Bodies with the most advanced outsourced Self-Banking services.
Our platform has a wide range of transactional features and value-added services to help Branch models evolve and to improve the Customer experience, such as a revolutionary front-end with “one click” processes, new advanced monitoring and maintenance systems, totems and multifunction kiosks to complete our all-round offer of Self-Banking services.
Our Open Banking platform facilitates the interconnection between Banks and Third Parties through APIs, in compliance with PSD2 regulations.
With our turnkey Open Banking solutions, Banks can play a new role in the financial services market (e.g. as an AISP) by accelerating their digital transformation process, also thanks to our collaboration with the best Fintechs and start-ups in the industry.
All this allows us to develop innovative services at competitive prices, with lower costs and a faster time-to-market.
By contacting the Nexi Group, Banks are guaranteed multiple advantages:
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and guarantees of ongoing regulatory adjustments at a lower cost
- Maximum safety
- Use of the most advanced technologies and a cooperative approach with centralised “shared services”
Digitisation & E‑security
We help companies to accelerate digital transformation to improve processes and interaction with customers, respond effectively to new regulations, and successfully deal with increased competition.
We offer a wide range of secure and innovative digital solutions in different areas: from identification and signatures to multi-channel distribution and document storage.
- We provide multichannel distribution solutions for the digitisation and automation of corporate processes
- Our services for the digital storage of company documents and personal data simplify the sharing and management of information according to shared rules between the various Company locations, even if situated in different countries
- We are certified to provide SCA, PSD2 and eIDAS compliant electronic identification solutions, based on 3 factor authentication
- We offer digital signature services tailored to company needs
The experience gained in the design and implementation of networks for financial communities also makes us a point of reference for Banks and Institutions that want to take advantage of services on secure and reliable network infrastructures.
Our offer provides:
- Access to ESMIG (target services)
- Access to EBA Instant Payment and Step2
- Access to the National Interbank Network (RNI)
- Access to bureau SWIFTNet
- Access to electronic money services
- Transaction Collection Service
- Access to the Payments Node
- Private networks
- Connectivity for access to trading venues
- Co-location, proximity & managed services
- ISV ProgramISV ProgramISV Program
We provide Banks and Financial Institutions with our private blockchain infrastructure designed to develop, in a safe and secure way, innovative applications based on Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
The infrastructure makes a number of applications available to registered and approved members of a community, where transparency, confidentiality and security are guaranteed as shared rules.
The infrastructure can host several protocols including Corda Enterprise, Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Besu (Ethereum).
Solutions for compliance
We support Brokerage Companies, Banks and Financial Institutions in monitoring trading activity on financial markets and in complying with the provisions of control and supervisory bodies.
Thanks to our twenty years of experience, we are the reference point for more than 100 financial intermediaries in 18 countries that use our compliance and surveillance systems that can monitor more than 10 billion financial transactions every year.
- Platform for managing new issues of securities
- System of access to financial markets
- Custody solution for Digital Assets
RegOn is the digital register of pledges, designed to create a new ecosystem that favours the issuance of credit lines guaranteed by verified and registered movable assets for SMEs.
Thanks to RegOn, lenders will be able to easily verify or check whether an asset is already used as collateral and to resolve any conflicts of priority over existing collateral rights.
RegOn guarantees efficiency and simplicity in the consultation of data, protecting their privacy and security. Thanks to the immediate registration by the lender, the data is instantly traceable and verifiable, thus reducing the risk of improper alteration.
In Italy, we manage the large data bases needed to perform credit activities and for the correct addressing of interbank instructions:
- ABI-CAB-BIC and Archivio Piazze Bancarie (APIBA). The system archives that assign and disseminate the national ABI-CAB coordinates of all Italian bank/postal branches and the locations served by them.)
- Central interbank alert system (CAI). Computerised archive of bank and postal cheques stolen or lost which constitutes a service of general economic interest aimed at ensuring the smooth functioning of the payment system
- Automatic Coding Request (RAC). System Archive that assigns, registers and discloses the codes relating to companies, Bancomat ATMs and PagoBancomat merchants and points of sale
- System registration data: Preparation and distribution of the information necessary for the addressing of operations within the interbank exchange procedures of SITRAD